Sign Up Soon for Virtual Classes!
Orders accepted between January 2nd – January 8th
Orders will be shipped Priority Mail on January 19th
Have you been wanting to join one of my local classes but can’t seem to arrange the time or are too far away? Here is your chance. To kick off our virtual classes in January we will be using the Lift Me Up stamp set and the Up & Away Thinlit Dies from the 2017 Occasions catalog.
This virtual class includes:
- Life Me Up stamp set (clear mount) and the coordinating Up & Away Thinlit Dies
- Materials to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs – pre-cut cardstock, pre-embossed and punched pieces, designer paper, any embellishments not part of this special Virtual Class and envelopes are all included.
- Other products included and will be used during this class
- A FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. (Products can be viewed on January 4th.)
- Exclusive class video will be emailed to your PayPal address along with the PDF tutorial. View the video over and over again and whenever you’d like. I will walk you through the entire process of making each card.
- Exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to you. The tutorial includes step by step instructions for each of the cards with an array of pictures. The PDF tutorial includes the video link. So whether you prefer to read or watch, it’s all included.
- Access to my virtual classroom – a Facebook group, where I will answer questions and have random prizes and giveaways.
- Delivered right to your home! Priority postage is included and everything comes in one package!
Don’t forget – when you order your virtual class include a memo in the PayPal submission on WHICH Sale-A-Bration (SAB) product you would like for free!
Don’t have a Big Shot yet? You can order the Lift Me Up virtual class without the Up & Away thinlit dies for $33.37 (don’t worry, I will die cut the parts you need and include them).
Note: (Sales tax, priority shipping and class materials listed above included in price).
You will need the following items, not included in this kit, to complete your cards:
- Ink pads: black
- Clear blocks
- Liquid Glue
If you have any question please feel free to email me now!