Hi there! Long time, no blog. 🙁
My husband invited a new co-worker (who recently moved here from out of state) to live in my craft room while he waited for his first paycheck and found a new place. Very nice thing for him to do, but very strange to have a guy neither of us had met before live in our house… Luckily this job requires a full background check and drug test. Since he got the job – we knew he passed. He was here almost three weeks.
But, I now have my craft room back and I’m ready to get busy making more cards and scrapbook pages. Christmas is coming up on us fast and I have craft projects to do!!!
I’m starting off with the Paper Pal Arts Sketch Challenge #172. They gave us the following sketch:
In honor of fall coming upon us, I made this 5″ x 5″ card:
You may have noticed that super cool, custom envelope in the background there. I made this with our very vanilla cardstock and a small square of our designer paper WITH OUR NEW ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD!!!! You are gonna LOVE this thing!!
- Very Vanilla cardstock base 10″ by 5″ (scored and folded at 5″)
- Pumpkin Pie layer 4.5″ by 4.5″
- Garden Green cardstock – 3 pieces, cut into 4.5″ by .5″ strips
- Very Vanilla 2″ circle
- Pumpkin Pie scraps (pumpkin)
- Garden Green scraps (leaves)
- Early Espresso scraps (stem)
- Oh Goodie stamp set
- Pumpkin Pie ink, sponged around the ovals for pumpkin
- Snail adhesive
- Crisp Cantaloupe ruffle ribbon
- Oval Punch
- Build a bird punch (for leaves)
- Stampin’ dimensionals
I am “happy, happy, happy” to be back in my craft room and crafting again!