Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April. To celebrate Earth Day, this month we are showcasing projects that feature recycled, re-purposed, or earthy/recycling themed elements.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie, stop number 8 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Anybody have any of this stuff around their house?
Ever thought of using on a card? I have a recycle idea for you! I took some used aluminum foil and flattened it out. I had a piece of cardstock 5.25″ x 4″ and put adhesive on one side of the cardstock. I then pressed the aluminum foil onto the adhesive side of the cardstock and smoothed it out. Then I cut squares out of the corners as seen below:
Then I folded the extra over to the backside. Cutting out those corners got rid of the overhang or bulk that would have been in those corners. This gave me a silver foil layer with some interesting texture to it.
My result was a pretty fancy look for a recycle card, don’t you think? I love it!
The next stop is Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty, stop number 10 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Amanda at Inkflair
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian