Welcome to the June Pals Blog Hop. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2014-15 annual catalog and idea book. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting, stop number 6 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My son got engaged to be married and will be getting married next May, so the Girl’s Night Out stamp set was one of the first ones on my wish list!
SPECIAL TIP: to save paper, I cut the glimmer paper to be 4″ x 5.25″ for my layer. The next layer was to be 3.75″ x 5″ – so I cut a 3.25″ x 4.5″ inch square out of the middle and saved that for another project. Once the other layers are placed on top – you can’t tell it’s missing. 🙂
Because the inside of the card was Melon Mambo – it may have been hard to read what was written inside. So, I inserted a 4″ x 5.25″ layer of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the ring in the bottom in Melon Mambo. I think it gives it a more finished look to have a little something on the inside. Don’t you?
The next stop is Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti, stop number 8 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit