You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
The holidays are upon us, but since my kids are out of state and I don’t know if I will see them over the holidays, I’m in no rush to hurry them along. I’ve chosen the For All Things stamp set for my project. It seemed to go well with our new 2014-2016 in colors. This summer has been a HOT one and I’m ready to say “hello fall”.
This card starts with a Blackberry Bliss card base (8.5″ x 5.5″, scored at 4.25″). The top layer is 5.25″ x 4″ of Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped the leaves from the Stampin’ Up! For All Things stamp set in Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss ink. The “hello Fall” was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink and the acorns were stamped in Crumb Cake ink. This is a very quick and easy card that is still beautiful! I used it as my swap card for the Unite & Exite event in Livermore last Sunday.
This is the same card with the “thanks” from the Stampin’ Up! Seasonally Scattered stamp set heat embossed with Gold embossing powder over the leaves. This took the same plain and simple card and stepped it up a bit. While it was very pretty on it’s own, this is just an added touch. I used the word “thanks” because I’m so thankful that cooler fall weather is on the way.
The next stop is Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just fun Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Shannon Jaramillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery