You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo, number 8 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
When looking through my fall themed stamp sets to come up with an idea, it occurred to me, I haven’t seen much done with the Holiday Invitation stamp set. That made me want to use it. So, I started with a Basic Black card base (8.5″ x 5.5″, scored at 4.25″). This was followed by a 5″ x 3.75″ layer of Pumpkin Pie card stock, then a 4.75″ x 3.5″ layer of Very Vanilla. I used a 3.5″ x 2″ piece of Garden Green stock, torn on the edge to make “grass”. I used a 3.5″ x .5″ piece of Basic Gray cardstock with a straight line, drawn with a white gel pen, to make the “roadway”. I stamped the house (from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Home stamp set) in Memento Black ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and colored it in with the Blendabilities and cut it out with the matching framelits. I used the other two house framelits and Basic Black card stock to create the silhouette houses in the background. I then stamped the geeting and ghost in Memento Black ink and the pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie ink. The main house is adhered to the card using dimensionals to give it a little ‘pop’.
For the interior of the card, I used a 5.25″ x 4″ layer of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the party info lines, moon and bats in Memento Black ink and the pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie ink. It seems to be an under used stamp set. It obviously makes really cute invitations. *smile*
*Note: scroll to bottom of post to see a list of all the products used in this card with links to purchase those items in my online store.
The next stop is Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat, number 10 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Amy Whelan at Amys Inklings
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Sherrie Gross at Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sherrie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com