Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature cards made using “wicked” folds. What is a “wicked” fold? It is anything other than the standard A2 card fold. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
One look at the title of this hop and I KNEW what I wanted to do for this project! I had seen several other Stampin’ Up! demos playing around with this pop-up panel card. I believe it started in Europe because most I found were in a foreign language… and in centimeters. So the first few I did, I had to convert centimeters to inches. But, it’s a great fold and I saved posting it until this very hop! (Since I found it, several US demos have made tutorials too – I’m even planning to do one soon.)
The outside of the card looks like a basic card. It’s card base is 11″ x 4.25″, scored at 5.5″ – it opens from the bottom up. I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle for this card because it made it so quick and easy!
The surprise is when it opens…
Tada! How cool is that?!?!? “Wicked”, right?
The trick is this cool little insert:
I hope you love it as much as I do – I see many more of these in my future! Come back to see more!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth Fairweather at Beth Fairweather Designs
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts