Hi Stampers. Have you seen the new sleeves at Starbucks? When I first saw them, I fell in LOVE and knew they HAD to go on a card!! They say “Crafted by hand a heart”. That’s perfect for their handcrafted coffees and my handcrafted cards. The stamp sets I used are from my personal collection of retired and exclusive stamps, but if you wish to recreate it, you could use other stamps.
The card starts with a Crumb Cake card base (8.5″ x 5.5″, scored at 4.25″). Next is a 5.25″ x 4″ layer of Cherry Cobbler that I used the stars textured embossing folder on. I then trimmed down the coffee cup sleeve and adhered it to the card with fast fuse adhesive. (I chose fast fuse adhesive because the back of the sleeve is corrugated and I wanted a stronger hold to be sure it wouldn’t fall off). Next I stamped the “You’re a Star” from the Best Decision Ever stamp set (it is an exclusive set for Stampin’ Up! demos) in Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake card stock and cut it out with one of the circle framelits from the Stitched Shapes framelit set.
I lined the inside of the card with a 5.25″ x 4″ layer of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the “congratulations” and “you did it” from the Stampin’ Up! Bravo stamp set (retired) in Cherry Cobbler ink. The girl in the lower left and the stamping supplies in the lower right are from the Stampin’ Up! Totally Tess stamp set (retired) and stamped in Memento Black ink.
I sent this card to my friend Brooke, who signed up as a Stampin’ Up! hobby demo over the summer and just promoted to Bronze Elite level and went from earning 20% to 25% . Congratulations, Brooke!!
What is a hobby demo you ask? A hobby demo is someone who signs up just for the discount. No parties or selling to other people required.
SO WHAT DO YOU GET WITH THE $99 KIT?
- For $99 you choose: Up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product. Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. Free shipping: The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and special promotions.
- Be first! Receive FREE catalogs and an opportunity to preview and purchase new products in advance–one of my favorite benefits.
- Earn extra MOOLA and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choices are yours!
- No risk. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec.
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
Are you interested in becoming a hobby demo? IT’S EASY! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE $99 KIT AND JOIN NOW!