Hi Stampers. Today I am participating in a blog hop for Global Stamping Friends. We are saying “Sorry you are leaving to our favorite items from the 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. I’m featuring two things I will miss in this post – the Stampin’ Up! Kinda Eclectic stamp set and the Elegant Butterfly punch.
This card starts out with a Chocolate Chip card base, 8.5″ x 5.5″, scored at 4.25″, followed by a 5.25″ x 4″ layer of Very Vanilla card stock. I matched this card with Crumb Cake medium envelope, onto which I stamped to make it match the card.The sunburst (my favorite image from this set – so versatile!!! ) is stamped in Daffodil Delight ink. The leaves were stamped onto the card and onto the envelope in Wild Wasabi ink. The dots were stamped in Peekaboo Peach ink and the sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
I stamped the butterfly in Peekaboo Peach ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out using the Elegant Butterfly punch and adhered it with two glue dots in the center of the body. After adhering it to the card, I added a few basic rhinestone jewels and lifted the wings a bit to make it appear in flight.
The interior of the card is lined with a 5.25″ x 4″ layer of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the leaves in the upper left and lower right corner in Wild Wasabi ink. I then stamped the butterfly in Peekaboo Peach ink and used my Basic Black stampin’ write marker to create dots that appear to be a flight trail.
I hope my card inspires you to get out your stamps and ink and get creating! If you are in the United States and are in need of a demonstrator to teach you techniques be sure to email me ASAP! I’d love to be your constant supply of ideas and support in this wonderful hobby! (Note: all my customers are in progress of getting their hot little hands on our new Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog and idea book. Contact me to get yours!) A list of supplies used with links to my online store have been provided for you below. Enjoy our hop!
Blog Hop line up:
1. Sarah McDermott papercraftartistry.blogspot.co.uk
2. Courtenay Heuston bagsthatone.blogspot.com.au
3. Georgia Missy Gaydos livinlovinstampinwithgg.blogspot.com
4. Kimberley Anne Morris procrastistamper.blogspot.com
5. Angélique Stempelkeuken stempelkeuken.blogspot.com
6. Lisa Ann Bernard queenbcreations.net <— YOU ARE HERE!
7. Rachel Macleod onthewingsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk
8. Anita Wifladt letsgetstampin.wordpress.com
9. Erica Jones fortheheartofstamping.blogspot.ca
10. Jenn Curtis Charles bffstampers.com
11. Ilse van Vliet ilsevvliet.nl
12. Carole Anne Currie Patterson Fabric-Paper-Scissors.com
13. Marieke Bart mintymik.blogspot.com
14. Petra Wenninger frauwolkenblau.de