Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
For my card I chose to use the new Pocket Full of Sunshine bundle. This adorable set comes with stamps and framelits. The framelit for the pocket is amazing and had a little extra around the sides and bottom and scores it so you can fold that behind and put your adhesive on that allowing you to fill the pocket. How fun is that!?!?
I started with a Pink Pirouette card base and then a 4.25″ x 3.75″ piece of Whisper White. I use 1″ by 4.25″ strips of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper at the top and bottom of my Whisper White layer. (It saved me alot of glimmer paper to not have it behind the entire layer.)
I stamped the pocket onto Night of Navy card stock with Whisper White ink and used White Stampin’ Emboss. I added a line of rhinestones onto the pocket using the lines of rhinestones that were already connected in our Basic Rhinestone Jewels – making this super easy! I stamped the HBD (Happy Birth Day) on the Real Red tag for the pocket in Night of Navy ink. The sunglasses were stamped with Blushing Bride ink onto Whisper White card stock and die cut out before putting into the pocket. Lastly, they Happy Birthday is from the Lift Me Up stamp set and is stamped in Blushing Bride ink. (I only inked half of the stamp, since the Happy Birthday was all I wanted, I left the other part off.)
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art