Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Pals February 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Case the Catty”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will copy or remake projects from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs and brochures. After all, who doesn’t CASE (Copy and Share Everything) once in a while. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
My choice of project to CASE from the catalog is the Barn Door card on page 43 of the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog. I just love the look of this card AND the fact that the door moves from side to side.
I have been asked by a customer to have a class on how to make this card. So I have scheduled that – if you are local you can register HERE. If you are not in the area, but have the stamp set (or wish to purchase it – links below) you can purchase it as a “class to go”. For a “class to go”, I mail you all the pieces of card stock that you need along with PDF instructions and you can make the card at home with your own stamps and supplies. You can purchase the “class to go” HERE.
The door slides from right to left to reveal the second sentiment. Such a cute card – I hope you can join me for a class!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on March 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at BlueLineStamping
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Apron of Love
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Wendy Klein at DogGone Delightful Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
Here are the supplies I used: