Hi Stampers. Two of the things I love about Stampin’ Up! is making “fancy fold” cards and a good sale! Sale-a-bration in an annual event and is the biggest sale of the year! We have two levels – you earn a level 1 gift for each $50 you spend and a level 2 gift for each $100 you spend. One of the level two gift is this awesome set of framelits that match the Tea Together stamp set from the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
The z fold card is one that has been around for a while and I’ve seen similar cards online and this is my own version of it. The card base is a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Mossy Meadow CS. Next, I took piece of Blushing Bride CS 11” x 5 ½” and scored it at 3 ½” and 7”. I then used the scallop edgelit from the Seasonal Layers thinlits dies on the right side of the card base. On card front, I adhered a 5-1/4” x 3-1/4” layer of the Petal Promenade DSP. I adhered another 5-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of the Petal Promenade DSP (the same paper, other side).
I used the Tea Together Stamp set to stamp the Tea Pot, Teacup, large and small flower in Versamark ink onto scraps of Whisper White CS. Next, I applied Silver Stampin’ emboss powder and melted with the heat tool. I colored these using the Stampin’ Blends markers. (Note: I used the light Petal Pink to just highlight a little on the teacup so it wasn’t too shocking white.) These items were then cut out using the Tea Time Framelit dies (a level two SAB item).
I attached the Tea Pot to the front of the card base using snail adhesive and the Teacup to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The ribbon was wrapped aound the card and adhered to the Tea Pot using a mini glue dot and a small flower was adhered over that using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS 5-1/4” x 3-1/2” and sprinkled on Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melted with heat tool. All that was left was to wrap the ribbon around the card and tie a bow on the right side. I’m thrilled with how it came out.
For you use, I have listed the supplies used in the making of this card below. Each picture has a link to that item in my online store. I’d love to be YOUR Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31) is the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration coordination limited release products.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about today’s project.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.