Hi Stampers. Today I’d like to show you how to use your Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make holiday home decor. I made this “Be Mine” Valentines Day banner. This was super easy to make using the Be Mine Framelit Dies and the Large Letter Dies.
Each panel of this banner is a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Smokey Slate CS. I marked the bottom center of one of the panels and went up a bit and made a dot with a pencil. Next, I used paper snips to cut from each bottom corner up to the dot. Once I had the first one done, I just used it as a pattern to cut the rest of the panels.
I felt the Smoky Slate panels needed a little something, so I used the Sheet Music background stamp and Basic Gray ink to stamp each panel. A 3/4″ strip of Rose Glimmer paper across the top was added next.
I used the Be Mine Stitched Dies to die cut the hearts from Melon Mambo and Powder Pink CS. For the letters I used the Large Letter Dies to cut them out of Melon Mambo CS. You can use either multipurpose liquid glue or the amazing multipurpose adhesive sheets on the CS before die cutting. (This basically makes them a sticker – no mess!).
I finished it off by punching a 1/4″ circle on either top corner and ran the 3/8″ Berry Burst Metallic Ribbon through the holes to string it up. How cute is this?!? I have made the following video tutorial to show you how easy it is!
Here is an edited version of my Facebook Live where I made this banner.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment. I love to hear from you!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.