Hi Stampers. I have a quick and easy monochrome card today that can be used as a sympathy card or a get well card. I used the Flourishing Phrases and Flourish Thinlits from Stampin’ Up!
This card started with a Night of Navy card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next is a layer of Whisper White that is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Onto this layer, I stamped the Flower Flourish and the sentiment both in Night of Navy ink.
The design across the bottom is from the Flourish Thinlits set. I added some Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the back of Night of Navy CS and then cut it out on the BIG SHOT. A few basic pearl jewels finished it off and added some dimension.
Stampin’ Tip: The Multipurose Adhesive Sheets make this element a sticker. One side was adhered to the CS before cutting and after cutting the backing was removed. Poof – you have a sticker! No mess!
The inside of the card also has a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Whisper White CS. For the inside sentiment, I used a coordinating stamp from the same stamp set and stamped in Night of Navy ink. I love that this set has stamps that work for inside and outside sentiments. I used the same flower flourish from the front of the card, but only stamped part of it in the lower right corner in Night of Navy ink. It was stamped BEFORE adhering to the card base so the rest of the stamp could hang off and stamp onto scrap paper.
Remember: We are in our final two weeks of Sale-a-bration! Be sure to place your order in the next two weeks to get your FREE items! You can also choose the ultimate bundle and get $175 of product for just $99. Ask me for details!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.