Hi Stampers. For today’s card we ROCK ON with the leftovers from Friday’s card. The letters ROCK were die cut using the Layering Alphabet Edgelit Dies, one side was used for Friday’s card and the rest for today’s card.
I started with a Thick Whisper White card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I layered together the left over from Friday’s card in Night of Navy CS, Balmy Blue CS, Smoky Slate CS and Basic Gray CS. I glued the layers together using Tombow Liquid Glue and trimmed them all down to be a total of 4″ x 5-1/4″. This grouping was them adhered to the card base using Liquid Glue.
Then, I used the Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies to die cut an O and an N out of scraps of Whisper White CS. To use the letters I just trimmed off the triangle part and adhered them in the lower right corner of my card front.
I hope you give this card a try. If you do, don’t forget to save the center of the O from the Smokey Slate CS so you can adhere it to the card front in the center of the O.
Below, I have listed all the supplies used in the making of this card, please purchase the supplies from my online store. If you are looking for a demonstrator – I’d love to be YOUR Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! My customers are added to a VIP group on Facebook where I share many more PDF tutorials and ideas.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.