Hi Stampers. I can’t even begin to explain how exciting it is to attend a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Event. I’ve been attending them for years, but this was the first year that I had someone from my team join me in attending an event. For #OnStage2019, we traveled to Salt Lake City, UT. I was so excited that I may have gone a bit overboard. But, we had an AMAZING time! I can’t wait for the next event – in LAS VEGAS, NV on November 19th of this year. I’m hoping to have more team members join me in attending that event. I’m all ready to create more team t-shirts and pillow gifts!
Diana and I at a mall in Salt Lake City Utah after the event.
This is the front of my T-Shirt. I used the font from my logo to create these.
I cut them out of iron on vinyl on my Silhouette Cameo. So fun!
This is the back of my T-Shirt.
My blog name and team name are sparkle pink an the “team” is sparkle white.
This is the front of Diana’s T-Shirt.
I’m sorry the pictures are not the best. When I took them I didn’t know I’d be adding them to my blog, but i was just too excited not to share.
The back of Diana’s T-Shirt.
Who can I make a team Creative Royalty shirt for this November?
These are the “pillow gifts” I made for Diana.
My daughter told me about this energy drink. I loved the name.
We started our adventure off with a BANG. LOL
Attending an event with hundreds of people meant that hand sanitizer was a good idea. :-)
Every new catalog needs a highlighter – to highlight the sets you own (and/ or plan to order).
I had seen this self closing box on a fellow demo in the UK’s blog and had to try it out. Thanks for the idea, Sam!
It was a great box to hold chocolate (another must for an SU! event).
I thought Diana was a “smartie” for attending the event with me.
I knew we would be stamping, which can create inky fingers.
These wet wipes came in handy for quick clean up.
Have you ever considered joining me as a stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Did you know that you can join as a hobby demo or a business demo. That’s right! You do not have to “sell” a thing if you don’t want to. But, you can still get early access to catalogs and products, get the inside scoop on all things Stampin’ Up! and attend their awesome events with me! See more info here.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can click on the shop now button on the right side to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.