Hi Stampers. I am just in love with the Well Said bundle (Well Said stamp set and Well Written Thinlits Dies). It’s a simple set that matches almost everything and covers almost every occasion. If you don’t have this bundle, you will want to purchase it from my online store! (links below) It’s pretty awesome! Today I’m making a birthday card with the bundle.
This card starts with a Pear Pizazz card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I used my Big Shot to dry emboss a 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS using the Pinewood Planks TIEF. I used the greenery and flowers from the Well Written Thinlits dies to die cut the images for the front of this card. Before die cutting them, I applied the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the back of Garden Green and Crushed Curry CS. I also die cut a large oval from Very Vanilla CS using the Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes framelit dies.
The dry embossed Very Vanilla layer was adhered to the card front using snail adhesive. Then the greenery was adhered to the dry embossed layer. The “happy birthday” was adhered to the Very Vanilla oval and then that was attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered Crushed Curry flowers over the greenery on the right side and placed a Basic Pearl Jewel in the center of each flower.
The inside of the card has another 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS. I had cut an additional greenery and flowers to adhere on the inside lower right corner. The sentiment is is one of the many from the Well Said stamp set and is stamped in Garden Green ink.
If you wish to purchase any of these items, I have included a list of supplies used below with links to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.