Hi Stampers. We have a family wedding coming up, so I may have wedding on the brain lately. But, I’m coming up with some beautiful cards! Today’s card is no exception and (bonus) it uses a product from the clearance rack! The Bloomin’ Heart die was $25 retail, but it on the clearance rack for $15.
This card starts with a thick Whisper White card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next is a beautiful layer of Sparkle Glimmer Paper that is 4″ x 5-1/4″. The top layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″. I took this layer to the Big Shot and used the Bloomin’ Heart die to die cut this beautiful detailed heart. After using the big shot die brush to knock out all the little cut outs, I was ready to adhere it to my card base.
I adhered the “frame” of this layer to the Sparkle Glimmer Paper using Tear & Tape Adhesive. This adhesive because it is a little thicker that snail and sticks to the glimmer paper better. Next, I put mini glue dots on the back side of the heart and inserted it back into the “frame” of this layer. I put a basic rhinestone in the center of each flower. Across the bottom I adhered a piece of Silver Foil (3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″). I stamped the greeting from Better Together onto a piece of Whisper White CS (3″ x 1″) using Versamark ink (after using the embossing buddy). I quickly sprinkled Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the ink, tapped off the excess and melted it with the heat tool. This was then adhered to the Silver Foil layer.
The inside of the card I stamped the flower from Better Together into the upper left and lower right corner using Versamark ink (after using the embossing buddy). I quickly sprinkled Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the ink, tapped off the excess and melted it with the heat tool.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.