Hi Stampers. Recently, I’ve decided to get back to something I love that I haven’t done in a while – scrapbooking. Stampin’ Up! makes fabulous products that work wonderfully for scrapbook layouts. For this Springtime layout, I used a new stamp set from the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog – Good Morning Magnolia.
I created this beautiful spring layout using the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. This made it easy to choose what other colors to use. I just looked at the back of the pack of DSP and used the coordinating colors listed on there. This meant I started out designing on two pieces of Early Espresso 12″ x 12″ cardstock. I partnered that with So Saffron, Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow CS.
I used several strips of the Magnolia Lane DSP that were flagged on the ends using the triple banner punch. For the title “Spring”, I used the large letter framelit dies. These are fabulous for scrapbooking!
I cut out the word “spring” twice and layered the two colors on top of each other to give it some depth. If you are a scrapbooker and don’t own these yet, you want to pop on over to my online store and buy these Large Letter Dies before they retire at the end of the month.
These gorgeous Magnolia flowers were stamped in Memento black ink using the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. I colored them using the stampin’ blends markers and die cut them using the coordinating Magnolia Memory Dies.
The butterfly is die cut from the Butterfly Beauty Dies. I used just a portion of the large group of butterflies. Hobby Lobby had their 12″ x 12″ photo frames on sale for $5 each. I bought them so I could frame the layout and hang it on the studio wall. It was a layout too pretty not to frame.
This beautiful suite will be available when the new catalog goes live on June 4th. If you are one of my customers, you should have your copy of the new catalog or you will be getting it in the mail soon.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.