Hi Stampers. We are nearing the end of an awesome Annual Catalog and getting ready to launch a fabulous Annual Catalog! It’s a fun time of year! Today I’d like to share with you one of the sets from the retirement list. This To Have & To Hold Clear Mount stamp set is a great one. Alot of people often look for the phrase “Mr & Mrs” and this set has it! Inventory is running low – so hop over to my store and buy it before they are gone!
This card has a simple Balmy Blue card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Whisper White CS that I have dry embossed using the Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder. Over that I adhered a Balmy Blue CS scalloped oval (cut using the Layering Ovals Dies) followed by a slightly smaller oval (also cut using those Layering Oval Dies). Onto the Whisper White Layer I stamped the couple from the To Have & To Hold stamp set in Memento Black ink.
I stamped the flowers (also from the To Have & To Hold stamp set) onto a scrap of Whisper White and colored the flowers and the couple using my super awesome Stampin’ Blends! (Do you have these yet? You want them! You want them all!!) I then fussy cut the flowers. The Balmy Blue scallop oval was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and the Whisper White oval onto that using snail adhesive. I adhered the flowers using a mix of snail adhesive and dimensionals. I have a dimensional on each end where it connects directly to the card front and snail in the middle where it adheres to the oval (which is already raised). The inside can be stamped with a wedding or anniversary sentiment.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.