Hi Stampers. Do you love Tombow liquid glue but not not that it gets harder to use as the bottle gets closer to empty? This small holder works great for keeping the bottles upright so the glue stays at the small end of the tube! It’s easy to make one. I give some written directions in this post, but I encourage you to watch my video below to see me make it.
I started with a 8-1/2″ x 7-3/4″ piece of Blackberry Bliss CS. On the long size I scored at 1/2″, 2-1/2″, 4-1/2″ and 6-1/2″. The short side was scored at 1-1/2″ and 6-1/4″. I then used my paper snips to cut in from the sides along the score line, up to the crossing score line to create the flaps and cut off the small 1/2″ parts and wedged the flaps (see video). Be sure to burnish all the score lines with a bone folder. Before assembling the box, I used the smallest scalloped circle from the Layering Circles Dies to cut 3 circles (over the top of the circles that were placed on my CS – see tip below).
Stampin’ Tip: I used the one inch circle punch to cut 3 circles from scraps of CS and placed them on the CS where I want the holes to be cut and attached them with a bit of snail adhesive. This allows me to place them evenly and be sure the holes will be in the right spots before cutting them.
You can choose to round the corners with the detailed trio punch before assembling the box. I used tear and tape adhesive to connect the long side of the box and Tombow liquid glue to secure the end flaps. To pretty it up, I used some Designer Series Paper 4-5/8″ x 1-7/8″ on the front of the box. I hope this project helps solve a frustration in your craft room – remember crafting is supposed to be STRESS FREE!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Please take a moment to leave me a comment below. I love to hear from you!
If you are not already working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would appreciate the chance to show you how to create beautiful and fun project STRESS FREE!
I make the glue holder 17 minutes into this video:
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
I appreciate your support and your business! I want to do all I can to show you how much I appreciate you, so I have added a customer referral program.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.