Hi Stampers. As spring pops up all over my yard, I’m amazed by all the beautiful flowers. I’m so happy that this stamp set filled with beautiful flowers, that debuted in our 2018 Holiday Catalog, has carried over and is in the new 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. The First Frost stamp set and coordinating Frosted Bouquet Dies are beautiful!
For this card, I started with a Highland Heather card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Balmy Blue. I used the Tufted Embossing Folder to dry emboss this layer before adhering it to the card base.
Next I stamped the flowers from the First Frost stamp set in Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather ink onto Whisper White CS. I used the Frosted Bouquet dies to die cut the stamped roses, the leaves from Old Olive CS and the sprigs from Whisper White and Highland Heather CS. To give the leaves a little more dimension, I sponged Old Olive ink on the edges of the leaves.
For the sentiment, I used the Stitched Shapes Dies and cut a large oval from Whisper White CS and stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink. I used the Layering Ovals dies to die cut a scalloped oval, slightly larger than the Whisper White oval from Highland Heather CS. I adhered the two ovals together with snail adhesive and attached the leaves and sprigs to the back using mini glue dots. Next, I adhered the ovals to the card front using stampin’ dimensionals. To finish it off I added the roses and a frosted epoxy droplets to the center of the roses. A little wink of stella would be a nice added touch.
What do you think? Please say hello and leave me a comment below. I love reading your comments!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.