Hi Stampers. Today’s card is one that I made at Stampin’ Up! OnStage last April in Salt Lake City. I LOVE Stampin’ Up! events, they are full of excitement, fun and positivity! We got to see the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog AND get to play with AND take home new product! I was lucky enough to earn the It Starts With Art stamp set. Once I saw it I knew I HAD to have it!
This card was a sample that we made at OnStage (convention). It started with a Coastal Cabana card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. (Isn’t that a beautiful color!?!) Onto the card front, I used the button stamp and stamped all over with Coastal Cabana ink. Next up a layer of the adorable Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ is adhered with snail adhesive.
Onto a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS I stamped the ribbon and colored it with Stampin’ Blends. I then attached that to a 3-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ piece of Blushing Bride CS with snail adhesive and attached that to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Onto a 3″ x 3/8″ strip of Whisper White CS I stamped the sentiment “follow your art” with Tuxedo Black ink. I used paper snips to angle both ends of that strip and attached a piece of Coastal Cabana CS that had been die cut with one of the edge dies from the coordinating Arts & Crafts dies. Both of these were attached to a 4″ x 1/2″ strip of DSP. This grouping was attached to the card front.using snail adhesive.
The inside of the card has a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White CS. Onto that layer, I stamped the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink into the center. I stamped the sequins in Crushed Curry in the upper right corner. The buttons were stamped in the lower left corner with Calypso Coral, Highland Heather and Pacific Point inks. I’m looking forward to making more cards with this set to send to my customers and fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. I hope you like it enough to purchase it from me and make some cards of your own for your crafty friends!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.