Hi Stampers. Happy Monday! I have another Thank You card for you. This card is made using the Good Morning Magnolia bundle and the Bricks & Mortar embossing folder.
I started with a Petal Pink card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next I dry embossed a 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Gray Granite CS using the Bricks & Mortar embossing folder. I attached this to the card front using tear and tape adhesive. (I wanted something stronger than snail, due to the uneven surface.)
For the sentiment, I stamped the word “Thanks” in Mossy Meadow ink onto a 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla CS. I mounted that on top of a 5-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Mossy Meadow CS. After attaching these two strips, i adhered them to the front of my card base.
I stamped the large magnolia in Mossy Meadow ink onto Mossy Meadow CS and die cut it with the coordinating die. Next, I stamped the same flower onto Very Vanilla CS using Gray Granite ink and fussy cut the flower out. I colored the flower using the Petal Pink stampin’ blends. The Very Vanilla flower was adhered to the Mossy Meadow flower using stampin’ dimensionals. Then they were attached to the card front using snail adhesive.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment and the scrolls onto a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla CS in Mossy Meadow ink. This was adhered to the inside of the card using snail adhesive. Now, it’s ready to send to someone special!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.