Hi Stampers. I have something special for you today! This GORGEOUS card was made by Brooke Moncivais, she is a member of my Creative Royalty team. She has been doing an awesome job of being a demonstrator lately!
Brooke sent me this beautiful card in the mail last week. It was made using the Painted Harvest Stamp set and the Daisy Delight stamp set.
The flower on the front is punched out with the Daisy Punch with a scalloped circle punch in the center. The leaves were punched out using the Leaf Punch.
All this is layered over a piece of vellum and a piece of burlap ribbon, finished off with some linen thread and a few rhinestones colored with a Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend. Isn’t it beautiful!?!? Her customer (and me) are so lucky to have her.
Here are the supplies she used:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.