Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities August 2019 Blog Hop. We are here to give you alternate ideas for your Gift of Fall paper pumpkin kit. I made my alternatives by also using the super cool “add-on” pack that you could get this month.
I used the gift bag that came in the kit and added a strip of Crushed Curry CS down the middle of the bag and then layered the paper pumpkin parts over the top. I stamped the tag with a sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin set in Early Espresso ink.
I then added a bow using the 5/8″ burlap ribbon and used the tissue from the paper pumpkin kit on the inside of the bag.
For the card, I used a Merry Merlot card base – 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″. Next, I cut off 2-3/4″ of the card front and decorated it using the back of one of the cards (the Crumb Cake and one of the tags cut to a rectangle).
The top of the card from the kit was cut down to 2-1/2″ x 4″ and adhered to the left side of the card front. A leftover strop 3/4″ x 4″ from that card was adhered to a 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer of Whisper White for the interior of the card.
For the focal point on the front, I used a Merry Merlot stitched circle from the kit and cut a slightly smaller Whisper White circle on top of that. One of the velum leaves was added to the center of the white circle and they were all put on the card front using stampin’ dimensionals.
I used Crushed Curry ink and the “happy thanksgiving” stamp from the kit to finish the interior of the card.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.