Hi Stampers. Happy Friday! I started the day off a bit behind. It’s been a crazy week! Some of you know that we recently got a new Puppy. Pixie is a 4 month old, four pound, Toy Poodle. She fell down the stairs on Tuesday morning and broke her leg. Broke it so bad that she needed surgery to have pins put in. She got to come home late yesterday afternoon and has the one leg taped to her body, so she walks on the other three. She’s been needing some extra TLC.
Today I’m sharing a card made with the Sailing Home bundle. This is an awesome masculine set! The above card is done in Night of Navy and Balmy Blue with a touch of Crumb Cake and Basic Gray.
I am normally not good at things being off kilter a little. But, I love that middle layer of CS and DSP being at a bit of an angle. It reminds me of how the sea tends to tilt as you sail along…
The sentiment is stamped onto a scrap of Whisper White and punched out with the Everyday label punch and the edges were sponged with Night of Navy ink using a sponge dauber. That label and the lighthouse and anchor are popped up on stampin’ dimensionals. The twine gives some great texture for this card.
On the interior of the card, I stamped the sentiment in the center and the ropes in either corner. It’s now ready to send off!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the measurements:
- Night of Navy CS: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″; 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White CS: 4″ x 5-1/4″, 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Balmy Blue CS: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Crumb Cake CS: 2″ x 2″
- Basic Gray CS: 2″ x 1-1/2″
- Come Sail Away DSP: 4″ x 5-1/4″; 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Bakers Twine: 4″
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Customer Appreciation PDF:
Can you smell Fall in the air yet? It’s coming! We have started Back to school and are well on our way towards Halloween! This month’s PDF is all about the Harvest Hellos Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code QC424PBZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.