Hi Stampers. Halloween is coming and I have such a cool technique to share with you today!! In the past, I have used hair gel and blue re-inkers, but recently another demo used hair gel and red re-inkers to make fake blood!
I used the Spooktacular Bash stamp set and Ornate Frames Dies along with the Monster Bash DSP to make this creepy Vampire card.
I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the center of the card front and backed it with Real Red. The fake blood is made using hair gel and red re-inkers sealed inside of a zip-lock bag that is well taped together to prevent leaking.
I just love those Ornate Frames! I will be using those frames YEAR ROUND! For this card, the frame was cut using Merry Merlot CS.
The Spooktacular Bash stamp set has several great stamps that helped me decorate the interior of the card to match the exterior. The sentiment and jars were stamped in Basic Gray ink.
If you’d like to know how to make this card – you can view my Facebook Live video that I have uploaded to my YouTube channel:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code QC424PBZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.