Hi Stampers. While I am thrilled about having my hands on the new catalog and new products – they are not available for customers to purchase until January and we still have Christmas cards to make and send out. How are yours coming along? Are you a little behind and looking for something cute to send out? In this card I have used a non-Christmas stamp set and a non-Christmas set of dies to create a very Christmas-like card!
A thick Whisper White card base followed by a Cherry Cobbler layer and then another Whisper White layer makes this card start out looking like a Santa suit.
The large tree from the In The Woods dies, die cut from Shaded Spruce CS (and a few Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels), make the perfect outdoor Christmas tree. A little White Craft ink sponged onto the edges gives the look of snow.
While the girl from the Beautiful You stamp set was not originally intended to be in a Santa dress, Real Red Stampin’ Blends and some Snowfall Accents puff paint complete the transformation. Add to that a few snowflakes stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed using the Shimmer White embossing powder and some Snowfall Accents puff paint with Dazzling Diamonds glitter added completes the winter outdoor look.
How are your Christmas cards coming along? Can I help in any way? Let me know – I’m here for you!
Don’t forget about the awesome sale going on!
f you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Snowman Season Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WG3AJ3SN, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.