Hi Stampers. I apologize that I have been a bit MIA lately. This last weekend I had a booth at the College of Southern Idaho (CSI) Harvest Festival. It was a 3 day event and I was a bit panicked about having enough stock to last all three days. Thankfully, I only ran out of a few items. Sales were good and I gathered some names to add to my newsletter of people interested in attending classes. Woohoo! Here are a few pictures of my booth. The event was held in their Expo Center – which is also where they hold their rodeos – hence the dirt floor.
I sold quite a few cards and small candy stocking stuffer type gifts.
People seemed to love the framed samplers. The lady who bought the lighted one was very excited about it. That makes me happy!
My husband made me this great card rack a few years ago. I get alot of compliments on it.
He also made my pay station podium. It came in super handy and then came apart easily to fold flat for storing it until the next craft fair. I am very blessed to have such a talented and supportive husband!
I can’t wait to do this event again next year!!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Snowman Season. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WG3AJ3SN, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.