Hi Stampers. Happy Monday. Can you believe Thanksgiving is this week?!? Time is flying by so fast! Last week, I held a Christmas card class and we made some quick and easy Christmas cards. I will need to be creating some in bulk.in order to have mine all done in time!
This card starts with a thick Whisper White card base followed by a layer of Cherry Cobbler CS and a layer of Perfectly Plaid DSP, Isn’t that envelope flap cute? That was created using Shaded Spruce ink and stamps from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.
On that main Whisper White top layer, I stamped Merry Christmas in Cherry Cobbler ink and punched out the tree. I then attatched it to a Shaded Spruce layer, stamped the tree and then added them to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
In order to stamp the tree perfectly in the center of the punch, we used the Stamparatus.
- Place the Shaded Spruce and Whisper White layers in the stamparatus
- Hold these in place using the Stamparatus magnets
- Place the stamp in the punched out tree
- Pick up the stamp using the Stamparatus plate
- In the tree stamp with Shaded Spruce ink
- Stamp the tree into the cutout.
The inside sentiment and trees (from the same Perfectly Plaid stamp set) were stamped using Shaded Spruce ink. There you have it – quick and easy! You still have time to order the supplies and have them in time to create some super cute Christmas cards! (links provided below).
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Snowman Season Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WG3AJ3SN, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.