Hi Stampers. Tomorrow is the day! Are you ready for Santa to arrive tomorrow night? Here is a quick and cute card showing you that “Tis the Season” to be Holly & Jolly.
This card starts with a Cherry Cobbler card base, followed by a layer of Basic Gray that has been dry embossed using the Bricks & Mortar embossing folder.
The Santa (from the Holly Jolly stamp set) was stamped in Memento Black ink onto Whisper White CS and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. He was then die cut and adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Rather than stamp the sentiment on the front, I die cut one from Basic Black CS using the Jolly Season Dies.
Inside the card, you will find a layer of Whisper White with the sentiment (also from the Holly Jolly stamp set) stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. The present was stamped in the corner in Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends. If you love coloring – this is a great Christmas set for you, It’s so fun to color! Inventory is running low – grab it before it’s gone!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Sip Sip Hooray Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code ZWEPTUSY, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
Don’t forget to reserve your product share – click the image for more information.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.