Hi Stampers. Whew – we did it! We got through another Christmas. Wow, what a whirlwind! This year, we have the shortest possible holiday shopping season. Because Thanksgiving was late this year (November 28th), this year the span between Thanksgiving and Christmas was only 25 days. That’s 6 days shorter than last year and the shortest since 2013. No wonder it felt like it went so fast! It did!
Today I have a birthday card for you made with the Stampin’ Up! Free As A Bird bundle. Did you know that Balmy Blue is currently the most popular color in our Stampin’ Up! lineup?
At first I was pretty bummed that the dies that came with this stamp set were not to cut out the birds, but I have found these Nested Labels Dies to be VERY useful for all sorts of things! I’m thrilled with how the coloring came out on these adorable birds. I used our Watercolor Pencils to add a dark outline of color around the images and then blended them with our Blender Pens dragging color towards the center.
On the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment in the middle and the leaves in the upper right corner. The bird in the lower left corner was cut from the Designer Series Paper. I inserted a 12″ x 12″ sheet of the Bird Ballad DSP – the one full of birds – into my Brother Scan and Cut Machine and within a few minutes I had a whole bunch of birds cut out!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Sip Sip Hooray Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code ZWEPTUSY, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.