Hi Stampers. Happy December! Christmas is now official in season! Today I have a quick and easy Christmas card made using the So Many Stars stamp set and the Wrapped in Plaid DSP. This DSP is so pretty in person! Each peach has gold foil stripes on one side that give it a very rich feel.
I’ve been using this paper alot lately. It is a 6″ x 6″ paper stack, so when I cut a 4″ card front, I have a 2″ strip left over. This layout worked perfectly to use that leftover piece.
The focal point sentiment “Joy” is from the So Many Stars bundle and die cut using the layering circles dies.
More stamps from the So Many Star stamp set had a variety of sentiments to choose from as well as “so many stars” to decorate with. The stars were so pretty in the corner of the inside that I also stamped them on the envelope flap. This was one of the cards made in one of my Christmas Card classes held here in my studio.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s Customer Appreciation PDF focuses on the Sip Sip Hooray bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code ZWEPTUSY, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.