Hi Stampers – today’s card is one I did for a Facebook Live video back in October using the Free Skate bundle. This bundle recently retired, BUT this is a great example showing you how to do a sponged background.
This card started out with the Silver Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes and a layer of Shimmer White CS.
I sponged Seaside Spray, Blueberry Bushel and Night Of Navy inks onto the Shimmer White CS, using the Stamping Sponges.
After the sponging, I heat embossed the snowflakes onto this layer. The card in this photo uses clear embossing powder with some Dazzling Diamonds added. In the video I used Sparkle White Stampin’ Emboss.
To continue with my theme, I die cut the skate in Whisper White, Sparkle Glimmer and Silver Glimmer papers. The shoelaces were diecut from another layer of Shimmer White that i had sponged the blues onto. A few basic rhinestones completes my look. I hope you love it as much as I do
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Heartfelt Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YBRZUW9A, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.