Hi Stampers. Would you consider yourself a paper hoarder? Stampin’ Up! makes such beautiful Designer Series Paper sets that I find myself buying more than I can use before it retires. Therefore, I have ALOT of extra paper. Today I’m going to show you something you can do with all that gorgeous Designer Series Paper.
Last year, for Christmas, my son bought me a Zutter Bind-It-All. I had been wanting one for a while so that I could do more with my Stampin’ Up! supplies. Patty Bennett, a fellow demonstrator, made a card storage book way back in 2008.
The cover can be decorated any way you wish. This card organizer is all done in pinks. I used coordinating CS, stamped some flowers and leaves using Abstract Impressions stamp set and the Hand Lettered Prose dies to cut out the words for my cover.
Here is another card organizer I made using a different color scheme. This one is Black, White and Melon Mambo.
For the binding I used a 3/4″ coil for my Zutter Bind-It-All. You want your coil to seem a little too big – your book will get much thicker when you fill it with cards.
The pocket pages inside the book are made using 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Papers. On each pocket I have a calendar of the month where one could record birthday’s and other occasions for reminders. When the cards are made you just tuck them into the pocket so you can find them when it’s time to mail them off. You can download the PDF of the months by clicking HERE.
Do you want more instruction on how to make this book? What this video from my YouTube channel:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and 2020 Sale-A-Bration reward item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Heartfelt Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YBRZUW9A, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.