Hi Stampers. Here we are again – Monday! Will you be joining me on my Facebook page for Facebook Live today at 2:30pm MT? I hope you had a great weekend! My weekend was packed with Stampin’ Goodness. Saturday I held s Stampin’ Bunco Event here at my home. We had alot of fun! We played 2 games of Bunco – stamped 3 cards – played 2 more games of Bunco! We plan to do it again in April – if you are local – I hope you can join us!
Today I am sharing with you a card I made for my grandsons last year. I know – I’m a bit behind in sharing this card with you.
This was a card I did on a Facebook Live that I have edited and uploaded to my YouTube Channel. (I hope you are subscribed – I share some great stuff over there!)
See that adorable dinosaur popping out of the egg? The dinosaur was cut out of the Dinoraur Designer Series Paper using the Dino Dies. The egg was cut using the Dino Dies as well. It was cut out of Whisper White Cardstock and sponged a bit to make it look more “dirty”. You can see how it’s made and get all the measurements by watching my video below.
For the inside, I kept it simple by just stamping a few dinosaurs leaving me plenty of room to write a note. They loved them! I hope you love them, too.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.