Happy Valentine’s Day Stampers. Valentine’s Day is a great time to share a little love with others. A few years ago, my ladies church group made alot of Valentines and donated them to the local Meals on Wheels. The volunteers delivered a handmade valentine to each person getting a meal. I hope it brought a smile to their face.
This year I volunteered to help make Valentine’s at a local Elementary School. The school has an after school art program available to it’s students. I worked with a group of thirty 3rd to 5th graders.
This cards were my samples for them to follow. The card pieces were precut and scored, so that they just had to stamp and assemble. This was a great way to use up some retired DSP.
The kids LOVED it!! Their cards of course had many more stamped images, LOL. They gave me two adult parent volunteers to help – so one of them sat at a table in charge of all the ink and stamps.
The kids sat at the desks to punch out hearts, apply washi tape and decorate their cards and envelopes to their hearts content.
Each child made two Valentine’s Day cards. It was controlled chaos – but they all had a great time doing it! I was happy to go home to my quiet house knowing i had done a good deed and shared my love of stamping with the next generation.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.