Hi Stampers. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day weekend. My husband and I went out exploring southern Idaho Saturday and found “the eagle tree”. It was amazing how many bald eagles were all in this one spot! We do live in a beautiful area!
They looked so magical in flight. The pictures really don’t do them justice.
The weather was gloomy – we plan to go back and take better photos on a clear day.
Finally, this is today’s card. It’s a fun fold that I had seen done by another demo (Wendy Cranfod). I took the fold and used it with a totally different stamp set and came up with this fun card! This crafty card is made using the It Starts With Art bundle and the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper.
I die cut the little buttons using the coordinating Arts & Crafts Dies. These dies also cut out all the images stamped from the It Starts With Art stamp set.
To keep the card closed I used a small – self stick velcro dot. This is not necessary – but it did help my card stay shut for me to take the photos. If you need any of the measurements or better directions – please watch the video tutorial below.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
click on this graphic to be taken to the Sale-A-Bration section of my online store!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.