Hi Stampers. I am in love with the Peaceful Poppies suite. It is so pretty! It has bright and cheery colors along with beautiful flowers! The sentiments in the Peaceful Moments stamp set cover a multitude of occasions. This fabulous suite just gives you so many opportunities! Whether you have all or part of it – you can make a beautiful card. It’s easy to see why I used this suite for this months Customer Appreciation PDF.
For today’s simple and pretty card, I used the Peaceful Poppies DSP as my main part of the card.
This card has a Poppy Parade card base followed by a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of the Designer Series Paper. The DSP alone makes a beautiful card, I could have stopped there, but I added the thank you sentiment.
A 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock was placed across the bottom of the card front. I used the Painted Labels Dies to die cut the two labels – one from Gorgeous Grape and the other from Whisper White. The Thank You sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.
For the inside of the card, using Gorgeous Grape ink, I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set. I also stamped poppy in either corner from the Painted Poppies stamp set using Gorgeous Grape ink.
Don’t have the Painted Labels Dies and/or the Peaceful Moments stamp set? No Problem – just use another stamp set and/or layering shape you have. (I used the Layering Oval Dies in this version.) Isn’t it awesome how simple card making can be when you have beautiful products to work with?!?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
click on this graphic to be taken to the Sale-A-Bration section of my online store!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.