Hi Stampers. Today we are sharing with you, alternative ideas for the February 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit – Lovely Day. It’s a beautiful kit and it coordinates with the “Happy Birthday To You” Sale-A-Bration item – FREE with a $50 order!
For my projects, I created a card and a Hershey Kisses tent using supplies from the Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin Kit and a few supplies from my stash..
The card is made using a thick Whisper White card base. I then cut one of the card bases down to 4″ x 5-1/2″ to make a layer for the card and then adding a layer of Petal Pink. The Petal Pink scalloped square was die cut using the So Sentimental Dies.
The flowers in this kit a beautiful! I used one of them on this card and added the sentiment by using more parts from the kit.
Inside the card I have a mix of stamps from the kit and the Happy Birthday to You stamp set – stamped in Rococo Rose ink.
Hershey Kisses Tent:
I cut one of the card bases to 4″ x 5-1/2″ and scored it at 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″ and 4″ for the Hershey Kisses tent. The Hershey Kisses are placed on the 1″ section and adhered with glue dots.
The middle here is another section I cut from a card base – it already had the pennants on it. The birthday cake slice was stamped onto Whisper White card stock using Pool Party ink and fussy cut.
I colored the cake using Stampin’ Blends. I was happy with how it all came together so quickly.
If you live in the United States, do not have a current demo and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment. Click the “next” button below to go back to Janey Bakers blog where it all started.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Peaceful Poppies Suite. This suite consists of two bundles – the Painted Poppies bundle and the Peaceful Moments bundle. The two bundles work great separately, but together they are AMAZING! This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6QPZBVEZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
click on this graphic to be taken to the Sale-A-Bration section of my online store!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.