Hi Stampers. After another weekend sheltered in place, I’m longing for a weekend of fun with friends. One of those fun activities in Idaho is riding around in ATVs and go karts, such as the one is this great masculine stamp set – Pedal to the Metal.
This card has a Basic Black card base, followed by a layer of Real Red CS. Before adhering the Real Red CS to the card base I stamped the go kart all over the layer in Real Red ink.
Next, I stamped the go kart (from the Pedal to the Metal stamp set) in Memento Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS and then die cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I colored the go card using Stampin’ Blends and then sponged Soft Suede ink to the lower part and Balmy Blue to the upper part. This layer was then attached to the card front using stampin’ dimensionals.
The inside of the card has a Whisper White layer that has been sponged in a similar way to the one on the front (Soft Suede on the bottom and Balmy Blue on the top). A sentiment in the center and tire tracks across the bottom are stamped in Memento black ink. The moon is from the Mountain Air stamp set and was stamped in Balmy Blue. The Pedal to the Metal stamp set is great for creating masculine cards for guys birthday or even Father’s Day. 🙂
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Timeless Tropical bundle. This bundle makes some beautiful summer cards and makes me want to plan another trip to the tropics!This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E4WV7P3E, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.