Hi Stampers. Today’s card is a bit of a flashback Friday. The Honey Bee stamp set and bundled Detailed Bee dies are about to retire and I wanted to show you how easy a card with them can be.
This Basic Black card base is followed by a layer of Crushed Curry CS that has been dry embossed using the retired Hexagons Embossing Folder. That was followed by another layer of Basic Black CS and a layer of the SAB 2020 Golden Honey DSP. The top two layers have been popped up on stampin’ dimensionals.
For the focal point, I used two of the dies from the Detailed Bee Dies. Final touches were to add a few sequins.
Inside the card is a layer of Very Vanilla CS that has been stamped with the arched sentiment stamp & honey bee from the Honey Bee stamp set. The Happy Belated Birthday stamp is from the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set. They were all stamped in Memento Black ink and colored using a Crushed Curry stampin’ write marker. A little Wink of Stella on the wings finished it off.
Do you have some of these cute supplies in your stash? I’d love to see what you create? Share it with me in my Facebook Group – Queen B Creations Realm of Creativity.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog is right around the corner and that mean that some Stampin’ Up! items retiring and many are discounted. Go check out the last chance products in my online store and get your order in before these items are gone forever. Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Under My Umbrella” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VVQ6UXZC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.