Hi Stampers. Today’s card is made by Elva McNurlin, one of the talented stampers on my Creative Royalty Team. I received this lovely vases card in the mail from her a while back. I knew right away that I wanted to share her talent with you all.
This card is very simple, yet very sweet. It has several layers of Balmy Blue and Whisper White and features the Layering Ovals Dies and the Vases Builder Punch.
Elva is a hobby demo, so the stamps may not all be Stampin’ Up or are maybe retired, I think I spy a Paper Pumpkin stamp in the mix. 🙂 Good thing is that this card could easily be CASEd using all current Stampin’ Up! product. (I will make a few suggestions in the supply list below.)
I think my favorite part of the whole card is how she used the Crackle Background stamp (that is retiring soon) to create the pattern on the vases before punching it out using the Vases Builder Punch.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are some supplies that could be used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog is right around the corner and that mean that some Stampin’ Up! items retiring and many are discounted. Go check out the last chance products in my online store and get your order in before these items are gone forever. Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Under My Umbrella” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VVQ6UXZC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.