Hi Stampers. A red truck seems to be the IN thing lately. That’s why I find it hard to believe that Stampin’ Up! will soon be retiring the Ride With Me stamp set. (If you like the coordinating Truck Dies – go grab them – they are on sale!)
I just love Cherry Cobbler color and it works great with this adorable truck. The Cherry Cobbler card base was followed by a layer of Basic Gray that was dry embossed with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.
For the focal point, I kept it simple – a red truck. I stamped the truck onto Whisper White CS and colored using the Stampin’ Blends. This was then cut out using the Nested Label Dies. Another layer of Cherry Cobbler was then cut using a slightly larger die. These were attached to each other using liquid glue and then to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the balloons – that are designed to be flowing out of the back of the truck, in the lower right corner of the inside layer. The sentiments, from the Ride With Me stamp set, were stamped in the center using Cherry Cobbler ink. I love how my red truck card came out and hope you do, too!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog is right around the corner and that mean that some Stampin’ Up! items retiring and many are discounted. Go check out the last chance products in my online store and get your order in before these items are gone forever. Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Under My Umbrella” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VVQ6UXZC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.