Hi Stampers – happy Friday! We made it through another week. Today’s card used the Poppy Moments Dies. They are so pretty!! I’ve used them with cardstock on a few other posts. (see those HERE and HERE) For this card, I paired them with vellum for a softer look.
This pretty car starts with a Rococo Rose card base followed by a layer of Rococo Rose DSP. Next, up is a Whisper White layer that has be die cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and dry embossed using the Subtle Embossing Folder. This layer was then adhered to the card front using stampin’ dimensionals.
The solid part of the poppy was cut from vellum and the outline was cut from Whisper White CS, and the center was cut from Rococo Rose CS using the Poppy Moments Dies..The flowers were arranged and adhered to the card front using mini glue dots.
Stampin’ Tip: You may be wondering where I got the Rococo Rose vellum from. That part was easy – I cut it out of our regular vellum and then colored the back using the Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends!
Inside the card, I used the Painted Poppies stamps and Rococo Rose ink to stamp the flower in the lower right corner. The sentiment, from the Here’s A Card stamp set, is also stamped in Rococo Rose ink. I was thrilled with how it came out! I hope you are, too.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my “Under My Umbrella” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VVQ6UXZC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.