Hi Stampers. Welcome back to another Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop. Today we are using the June 2020 – A Box of Sunshine – kit to make alternatives to the suggested cards.
The above photo shows how the cards should look if assembled per the directions. I think they look great as is, but we were asked to make alternatives – so here are my ideas.
I mixed some of the Paper Pumpkin parts with some other Stampin’ Up! supplies from my stash.
This card uses a Basic Black card base, followed by a layer of Gold Foil and then another layer of Basic Black.
The bottom butterflies were die cut from one of the card bases in the kit, using a die from the Butterfly Beauty Dies. Over that, I have cut a layer of Gold Foil using the coordinating die from the Butterfly Beauty Dies. The sentiment is heat embossed in Gold onto a 1/2″ strip of Basic Black CS.
Inside the card, I have a layer of Gold Foil and then a layer of Whisper White CS. The black and white polka dots across the bottom are from the kit. The sentiment is also from the kit and is stamped in Bumblebee ink.
I just love the mini Paper Pumpkin boxes. This one is covered with Gold and White striped CS that was cut from the card bases in the kit.
The decorations on the box are also from the kit and the sentiment is stamped in Bumblebee ink.
For this card, I used one of the card bases from the kit and added a layer of Pool Party CS using stampin’ dimensionals. Onto the Pool Party CS, I stamped an underwater scene using the Whale Done stamp set.
Those adorable little fish are actually lemons and leaves from the kit. I hand drew the eye and mouth using a Black Stampin’ Write marker. The bubbles are sequins from the kit.
Inside the card, I stamped a few more stamps from the Whale Done stamp set and the sentiment from the kit. This card didn’t exactly come out as I envisioned, but it’s still cute.
Next months kit is gorgeous and comes with an optional add-on if you want to make it go even further! You want to hurry and subscribe by July 10th, so you don’t miss out.Link text
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Janey Backer https://bit.ly/2YHqz1c
- Elizabeth Ames bit.ly/3hTTmbZ
- Lisa Kmiec https://bit.ly/2AEcTfq
- Charmane Hopkins https://bit.ly/2AHt2Rs
- Tricia Butts https://bit.ly/2NcuCgR
- June Olsen https://bit.ly/30XUchx
- Candy Ford https://bit.ly/2Ne9AhQ
- Anastasia Radloff https://bit.ly/2NlVefo
- Terri Takashige https://bit.ly/2BsD6hc
- Dana Sullivan https://bit.ly/2Z66l1x
- Deb Naylor https://bit.ly/2NrsmlQ
- Lisa Ann Bernard https://bit.ly/2Z72H7H
- Debbi Green https://bit.ly/2YvpQBD
- Darla Roberts https://bit.ly/2YsLZ3x
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog was just released! Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Celebrate Sunflowers” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T66NAHDR, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.