Hi Stampers. I just can’t thank you enough for all your support of my business! I LOVE my job!
Today’s Z-fold card starts with a thick Very Vanilla card base 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″ & 2-1/2″. I folded the card in half at the 5-1/2″ score line and then folded the opposite way at the 2-1/2″ score line. This made them both on the left side.
I used some CS and some older DSP to decorate the two layers and then used my Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut a Blushing Bride scalloped rectangle and a Very Vanilla shape. The sentiment (from So Sentimental) is stamped onto the Very Vanilla shape using Early Espresso ink and then I added a few self sticking sequins left over from a Paper Pumpkin kit.
Inside the card reads “Thanks for Your Order” (from a retired demo only stamp set). You each deserve this card as a thank you for your support!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code BH7297GU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.