Hi Stampers. I’m excited about how easy today’s mini desk calendar is to make. This would be quick an easy to make into gifts to hand out that could be used all year! Speaking of dates – Tuesday, August 4th is a BIG DAY – shop the new catalog, our new online store and use those Bonus Days Coupons!!
This card started with a basic Poppy Parade card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. While I will probably be sending these out as Christmas gifts, I didn’t want to use Christmas DSP since I want them to use it all year. I chose to use the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper with a medium daisy punched out of Poppy Parade CS.
The calendars were purchased at Taylored Expressions and matted on Poppy Parade and Old Olive CS before adhering to the front. A few Old Olive leaves and a gold enamel dot finish off the flower.
To help the calendar stand up, I took a piece of CS 5″ x 4″ and scored it at 1/2″, 2-1/2″ & 4-1/2″. This was folded in half in the middle and the 1/2″ ends were flipped up and attached to either side of the base.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Shop the new 2020 August to December Mini Catalog on Tuesday, August 4th!
Tuesday, August 4th is a BIG DAY – shop the new catalog, our new online store and use those Bonus Days Coupons!!
Earn my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code NJRUQDYS, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.