Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! December is time for glitz and bling with “All that Sparkles & Shines”. Today we feature projects that sparkle or shine. Maybe even a little of both.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When this blog hop asked for something that Sparkles and Shines, I knew this card had lots of both! This is a custom card in a box that I made for a client. This Blueberry Bushel card in a box was covered in Sparkle Glimmer Paper. She wanted it to say something specific and it was customized to her needs. (That’s why some of the words are blurred out). So, the three side panels were printed from my computer onto Whisper White CS and sponged the edges with Blueberry Bushel ink using a sponge dauber. I then added some snowflakes that were die cut from Sparkle Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and the Blizzards Thinlit Die. (The blizzard die, just happens to be on sale *wink wink*). A few clear faceted gems added just a little more sparkle and shine.
I stamped the snowmen from the Stampin’ Up! Spirited Snowmen stamp set in Memento Black ink and colored them with the Stampin’ Blends Markers. The snowmen were then fussy cut and adhered to the box using glue dots. I also added a few extra snowflakes around them. The snowflakes are attached to clear acetate strips and the card with glue dots. I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink and cut it out with a circle from the Circles Framelit Dies. Behind that I have a piece of Pacific Point CS that was cut with a scalloped circle from the Circles Framelit Dies. The circles were attached to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you are looking for the measurements to all the pieces here, they can be found on this prior post. There you will find a PDF tutorial and a video.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s hoppers. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share projects “From the Heart”. Don’t miss the fun.
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <—— You are here
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase